40 hours / Utrecht
We are a medium-sized innovative software studio based in the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht. Mobile apps and games are the core of our company. But with all our love we also work on augmented reality, virtual reality, websites and other digital applications. Our portfolio consists of current projects such as Memory Lane, Festicoin and Museum Quest, but also classics such as Red Cat, A2 Racer and Super Kicks.
What are we looking in you?
- MBO or HBO student
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & PHP
- Potential basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Being social and being able to work in a team
- Being able to communicate well with colleagues
- Being able to find a balance between multiple projects simultaneously
What do we offer?
- A nice working environment in the Beatrix building in the Jaarbeurs (next to Utrecht Central Station)
- Internship compensation in consultation
- Own workplace
- Cozy working atmosphere with colleagues who have a beating heart for software and games
- Freedom for your own contribution
- Project variety
Interested? Then respond using the form below!